ANGELS’ EDEN offers a fully digital pre - school environment in Kolkata. One of the best preschools in Kolkata with highly experienced teachers.
Our curriculum focuses on the following:
- Positive attitude towards learning.
- Language and communicative skills.
- Physical and motor development.
- Emotional and social development.
- Skills relating to investigate and experiment.
- Creative and imaginative skills.
- Appreciate rhythm in music and enjoy.
- Differentiate acceptable norms of social behavior.
- Identify personal Health and Hygiene.
- Table Manners and toilet training, etc….
- Well ventilated Classrooms
- Attractive and appropriate teaching & learning equipment
- Centralized Air Conditioning premises
- CCTV Surveillance
- School App
- Appropriate Facilitator Student Ratio
- Qualified and Trained Facilitators
- Regular orientation and upgradation of teaching & non teaching staffs
- Parents as partners help and support children to learn and develop better
- Conduct Mock Interview Practices to give the child a unique experience to get a successful admission to formal school
- Continual Parent Facilitator Meeting
Our Assessment System
- Evaluation of every child will be done monthly, based on observations made on all parameters. A monthly report card will be shared with parents, to enable them to understand the progress of their children.
- There will be no formal examinations / tests conducted for the Toddler and Playgroup.
- The final report card will be given to the parents based on the overall progress and assessment throughout the year.
Our Day Care
- We, at Angels’ Eden, are offering well organized schedules for our children to be curious, to play, to wonder and to learn.
- Our extended Day Care Programme has been kept
- Customized timing as per the requirements
- Structured and need based Daycare Curriculum.
- Children get more opportunities to practice tasks that require stamina, concentration, as well as cognitive and physical skills.
- Children are helped with their homework and any other school work that needs attention.
- Special emphasis given on moral values, social etiquettes and mannerism
- Our focus is to become a good human being, who would care for each other and for the environment
For Toddler and Playgroup
Child should be dressed in neat and comfortable clothes & shoes (Squeaky shoes are not allowed).
Nursery to Upper KG
Children should be in proper school Uniform and shoes
- All the belongings should be properly labelled.
- An extra set of labelled clothes should be submitted to school.
- Children should not wear/carry any valuables or watches.
- The school will not be responsible for any loss in any circumstances.
Children should carry a labelled water bottle, tiffin box and a napkin
They should be given light and dry snacks (homemade) as mentioned by the school.
Junk food will not be allowed.